Check out chamber member jobs here!
McKenzie County Healthcare Systems
At McKenzie County Healthcare Systems you can make a difference in the lives of our residents and patients. At the same time you will grow your own skills while being well rewarded for doing so. As an employee you join our team of individuals committed to caring for our patients, their families and our community. We know that quality care begins with a quality workforce. That is why we believe in providing a work environment where you can expect:
– To be challenged
– To build lasting friendships
– To grow personally and professionally
– To work in a community setting with a quality health system
Clinic Registration Clerk
Specialty Clinic RN/LPN/CNA
GSH – Long Term Care
Director of Nursing
Horizon – Assisted Living
Human Resource Assistant
OR Circulating Nurse
Recovery Room Nurse
Surgical First Assistant
Surgical Services Manager
For more information about job opportunities and how to apply, please visit our website at: http://www.mckenziehealth.com/careers/
First International Bank & Trust
Our Mission: Helping Dreams Come True, One Customer at a Time.
Our Company Vision:
- We aim to be a “one-stop shop” for our customers, delivering a complete portfolio of financial solutions in true community banking fashion.
- We uphold our reputation for strength and stability achieved through more than 100 years of service.
- We are a high-performing bank, recognized in the top tier of its peer group, with high-quality assets and high earnings.
- We are active in the communities we serve; our ongoing community involvement helps our customers and communities grow.
- All customers and employees of First International Bank & Trust will be treated with the highest level of respect.
- Our goal is to provide customers with great customer service in every situation and activity.
- Excellence in service, performance and community leadership is required by all employees.
- We provide a team environment where every employee is valued, encouraged to contribute, recognized and rewarded.
- Our employees are empowered to take initiative and be a part of the decision-making process in support of our overall mission.
- Our employees partner with people in the communities we serve to give back to the places we live and work.
To learn more about current opportunities and company culture, please go to www.firstintlbank.com/careers.
Farmers Union Oil Company of Watford City
Farmers Union Oil Company/ Hot Stuff is hiring 3 full or part time employees for kitchen help! Also hiring for a part time night cashier. Shifts Vary- All full time employees earn benefits after 90 days- including Paid Vacation & Holidays, and Health, Dental, & Vision BCBS Insurance. Wage is DOE. Stop in on Monday to apply! Potential to be hired on the spot on Monday!
Check out all our available positions on our website. www.farmersunionwatford.com.
Dakota West Credit Union Ag/Commercial Lending
- The Loan Officer is responsible for collecting all necessary information in order to effectively underwrite and service loans and will work with the Credit Administration and Loan Processing/Servicing teams in a professional and timely manner.
- The Loan Officer is responsible for providing sound financial guidance to borrowers while protecting the interests of Dakota West Credit Union and the borrower’s financial condition.
- The Loan Officer is responsible for every loan they originate and is responsible for the full loan cycle; including any follow up required and collection activities and will work with the appropriate staff on all repossessions and workout situations.
- The Loan Officer is responsible for approving loans within their authority in accordance with Dakota West Credit Union’s Loan Policy and according to State and Federal Regulations. The Loan Officer is responsible for presenting loans above their approval authority to the appropriate approval authority. The Loan Officer is responsible for being capable, ready and willing to make sound judgments and decisions in the best interest of Dakota West Credit Union.
- The Loan Officer is responsible for informing the borrowers if loan applications are not approved.
- The Loan Officer is responsible for preparing and submitting the Loan Processor Worksheet and other loan file documents to the Loan Processing Group for loan document preparation and filing in a timely manner.
- The Loan Officer is responsible for growing their loan portfolio with quality loans and to grow non-interest income for the Credit Union, this may include spending a portion of their time outside the office seeking new loan opportunities and having the ability to work flexible hours including weekends to accommodate borrowers’ schedules.
- The Loan Officer is responsible for originating consumer loans and servicing a consumer loan portfolio.
- The Loan Officer is responsible for cross-selling other loan products and other services of Dakota West Credit Union.
- The Loan Officer is responsible for promoting the improvement of Dakota West Credit Union through quality member service, promotion of products, professionalism in conduct and diligent work ethic.
Employees Supervised: None
Education, Experience and Certification Requirements
- Strong commitment to providing exceptional member service.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Previous computer experience.
- 1-2 years previous financial institution/member service experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of lending operational procedure and policy.
- Previous Financial Institution Operations knowledge and skills.
- Previous exposure to Agricultural operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or accounting related field.
Physical and Mental Demands
- Constantly required to sit, hear, talk, write, read, keyboard/computer entry, reach, stretch, work under time constraints with needed ability for task management flexibility and to perform routine duties with attention for details.
- Constant abilities used/required on the job are mathematics, memory, reasoning, estimating, problem-solving and exercising judgment.
- Occasionally drive a car or work extended hours.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Constantly works with others, around others and with members and the public. Constantly works indoors, in confined areas and is exposed to the risk of electrical shock.
- Frequently works around noise (moderate level). The employee must have the ability to focus on tasks and members while hearing teller machines, conversations of others, coin sorter, music, phones etc., in a confined area.
- Infrequently the employee works alone and also works near moving objects. The employee is also infrequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
Salary Grade: III
Harlow’s School Bus Service
Northern States Fishing Tools
Northern State Fishing Tools is looking to fill two positions.
Job Openings: Operator
We’re an independent North American exploration and production company focused on developing our high-quality assets through a disciplined, returns-based capital program. This focus, accountability, and our people will help us deliver differentiated long-term shareholder value. We are proud of what we do and how we do it. Our core values include a commitment to developing our resources responsibly and profitably while positively contributing to society. Consistent with this commitment, we work to ensure that our operations remain safe, resilient, and sustainable. Operational excellence in a safe and responsible manner is our number one priority.
We strive for a workplace where everyone feels welcome and can actively participate and contribute. Our company is made up of skilled people with diverse backgrounds and experience. We are innovative, motivated, and accountable. This extends to how we work and the flexibility we provide employees. Our Flexible Work Location Program is just that. Leaders and employees have shared accountability to determine the ideal remote and in-office time mix. We aim for an environment that supports individual work location preferences while optimizing productivity, engagement, well-being, and overall performance in every role and team across the company.
We have multiple openings for Operators in our US Operations team in North Dakota. Our US Operations footprint spans across Dunn, McKenzie, and Williams counties. This role has accountability for oil well operations, including equipment operation and routine maintenance. The successful applicants will need to demonstrate expertise in the many facets of well optimization and have an aptitude for learning new technology. Safety is our top priority, so all operators must understand and operate within our safety guidelines. As a member of this team, you will be the contact point for various internal and external stakeholders, so your communication and interpersonal skills should be excellent.
What You Will Do:
- Troubleshoot to solve complex equipment issues
- Assist with routine maintenance and preventative maintenance projects
- Perform well optimization processes
- Learn and utilize technology
- Minimum two years of experience in Oil and Gas
- Safety first mindset
What You Bring:
- A strong work ethic and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication
- An affinity for the details
- Willingness to learn new technology
- A commitment to innovative thinking
We encourage anyone to apply without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other applicable status protected by Federal, State/Provincial or local law.?
To Apply: go to our careers page at https://www.enerplus.com/careers/join-our-team/